Download Educational Tour presentation
(right-click and choose “Save Target As…”)
OverviewWe at Cape Africa Tours offer tailor-made Educational Tours to the Western Cape.
We can handle every aspect of your Tour including:
- Transport (plane, coach, train)
- Accomodation (school boarding house, hotel, lodge)
- Meals including Packed Lunches
- Local Transport
- Local Guides
- All your sightseeing and outings (see below)
Target AudienceOur tours are designed in close partnership with the educators involved and take into account:
- Ages and numbers of learners
- Special dietary requirements
- Length of stay
- Mixture between fun and education!
Come to South Africa
And enjoy the best of our beautiful and sporting land!
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens – An educational programme in the gardens
- Table Mountain Class in The Clouds
- Newlands Rugby and Cricket Stadiums and the Sports Science Institute of South Africa; here we can offer a range of different worksheets covering a range of different subjects.
- The Two Oceans Aquarium hands-on exploratory programme
- The Cape Town Science Centre
- Simonstown Naval Base tour, including a tugboat ride!
- Hout Bay Seal Island Boat Trip
- Cape Point Cape Peninsula National Park; including Alien Vegetation Hacking if required! Clear your own space of the Peninsula!
- Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- Townships walking tour, including a visit to a local Primary School and lunch at a Township Restaurant
- Rondevlei Nature Reserve – a guided walk through the Nature Reserve plus a hands-on amphibian experience; snakes, turtles, chameleons…and more!
- The Cape Town Castle
- District Six Museum
- Robben Island trip
- The Holocaust Museum
- World of Birds
- The Winelands area; including a tour of a wine farm and a visit to The Afrikaans Language Monument
- Stellenbosch historic tour walk